Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Sudoku Maze: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 2


Sam Wormald recently contacted me about his puzzle app game Sudoku Maze.  I have not had a chance to play it.  But it looks interesting.

iPhone Screenshot 3  iPhone Screenshot 4

If you've played it, please describe it in the comments section below.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sudoku-maze/id1049289468?ls=1&mt=8

Other Innovative Sudoku Puzzle Apps (I'm sure this list is incomplete too!)
Kropk'i Sudoku  This is really a Latin Square with a couple of innovative ideas. It plays fast.
Quindoku Same as Logi5Puzz
Logi5Puzz  Same as NumDom. But NumDom has larger grid sizes.
Spindoku is totally different, but still very cool.
Hi-Lo Sudoku is one of my favorite variations.
Cryptdoku I played it so long ago, but it's cool.
Stimko Gold - outstanding version of squiggly Sudoku.  Handcrafted puzzles.
Kakooma - interesting for about 3 levels
RollDoku - never even solved 1 level, so hard
Cohabit- played this on my ipod touch - before ipad was invented
FlowDoKu - one of my favorites. Will not delete this.
Sudoku Mine combines Sudoku with Minesweeper
Sudoku Killer  combines Sudoku with Kakuro. I've spent a lot of time on this one. I can do the easy levels in about 10 minutes.
3Doku - a cubic version of Sudoku
Pokergreen Puzzles - a poker version of Sudoku
Star Sudoku

1 comment:

  1. I am a Sudoku player and I can solve a medium level Sudoku in just 30 seconds.

    ReplyDelete