Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Bad News in the puzzle app world

Every so often, somebody tells me that they play no games or puzzles on their phones. Being outraged, and helpful, I try to make recommendations.  The other day, I was using somebody's iphone and another person's Samsung only to discover....that Stickets and Subway Shuffle are both gone from both platforms.


The moral of the story: don't wait too long to download these games.




In other news, I'm playing an outstanding game...will post about that on Friday.


I've updated my posts on Patchmania & Equalise.

4 comments:

  1. Sad about Stickets.

    Subway Shuffle is still there: https://itunes.apple.com/app/subway-shuffle/id284997561&mt=8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! Thanks for that. Other puzzlers: if you have a favorite, obscure puzzle game, check to see if it's still available. One of my favorite games was a maze app called Up! It's long gone.

    ReplyDelete