Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 15, 2015

TimeCube: point scoring test-your-reflexs game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 4
TimeCube comes from Michal Syzmerski. It's a game that tests your reflexes. It's different from so many other games that test your reflexes.


You are the red hexagon at the bottom. It stays in place and never moves.  Various things shoot in from the top left with different horizontal speeds and a constant gravity speed. The objective is to not let the objects hit Your Man by slowing down and speeding up the horizontal speeds.


It's an interesting concept. According to the leaderboard, there are over 17,262 players.  I'm not very good at this game! I'm dead last of 17,266 players because I wasn't able to solve the first level. My consolation: somebody has to be last, and I'm still first on Tripevo.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id943476579?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment