Total Pageviews

Monday, April 7, 2014

Eights! Match Pairs or Add Fives and Threes 2048: puzzle app game for iphone, ipad


iPhone Screenshot 2
If you've been following my puzzle app blog lately, then you know that I positively love Threes!  2048 came out about 3 weeks ago and may have overtaken Threes! in popularity because it was available to play online and now that it's an app, it's free.


iPhone Screenshot 1


Eights! Match Pairs....is another clone of this game. I'm not crazy about this for 2 reasons. First, the graphics are not as good. Second, look at the title! It's not just trying to piggyback on Threes!, it's also hanging on to 2048.


https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eights!-match-pairs-or-add/id830152738?mt=8

2 comments:

  1. "I'm not crazy about" that must be the understatement of the year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. This is a cool site and I wanted to post a little note to tell you, good job! Best wishes!!!
    Online Puzzle Games

    ReplyDelete