Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Caveboy Escape: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 1

Desmond Lee recently contacted me about his puzzle app game Caveboy Escape. It's a maze game. The object is to get the caveboy from the bottom star to the arrow on top.  He must travel on like colored tiles in groups of three. For example, he can travel brown, brown, brown, gray, gray, gray, tan, tan tan. I have 1 qualm. When I step on a brown tile, it changes its shade so I sometimes loose track of things. But it's a minor complaint.

iPhone Screenshot 2

There is a time limit to solve these puzzles in groups of threes.  There are some 500 levels which translates into 1500 puzzles. But they go pretty fast. I played the game yesterday for about an hour and solved about 75 levels. They're fun! I did get stuck a bunch of times, so that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment