Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

'Push Box - Sokoban': puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

I got my first computer in 1994. It was a Gateway. I immediately bought a CD of games for $5. One of them was Box World. It had 100 levels of Sokoban - a new concept for me at the time. I did solve all of them. But I remember a few of them that took hours to solve. Specifically, #25, 35, 45. The program wouldn't let you skip a level either.

Rafael Martins recently contacted me about his new puzzle app game 'Push Box - Sokoban'.

'Push Box - Sokoban' has 240 new, original sokoban type puzzles. You can skip around the levels. Thanks Rafael! The puzzles are hard! Right now I've done 112 of them. It's going to be a long time before I complete them.

The graphics are pretty basic, but that's okay. Damn good puzzle app game.

Excellent job Rafael!

No comments:

Post a Comment